Maths Week Monday August 8th – Friday August 12th, 2016
Have you registered yet?
Up to today we have received 110,367 from 940 schools.
This year Maths Week offers
- A new look face
- More interactive challenges
- Maths for Year 1 to Year 11 students
- Using maths in unusual situations
- Olympic Games problems with N.Z. athletes
- Snow-boarding in France
- The latest largest Prime Number
- “The Sound of Music” musical
- Route 66
- The Dam Busters
- Championship Darts
- Making a Maze
- Interactive games.
- Pascal’s Triangle and lots of other challenges…
All teachers who register will get a copy of the answers and helpful notes for themselves before Maths Week. Please encourage all Teachers in your school to register their students. Here is a week of maths lessons for every level of students, with answers! Teachers need to register themselves and their students early! Maths Week has been written for students or schools to use their computing devices. It’s ideal for students to use on tablets and mobile phones.
Maths Week is free for New Zealand schools. It is part sponsored by The New Zealand Ministry of Education and The New Zealand Association of Mathematics Teachers.